Embed a “Send SMS” button in your Gmail user interface, to send and receive SMS directly from your Gmail account. Red Oxygen’s Gmail SMS extension works from your mobile device or laptop. Start your free 15 day, no-obligation trial!
- Seamless Integration with Google Chrome: With the Gmail SMS extension, your Gmail user interface will feature a prominent “Send SMS” button when using Chrome, making it a cinch to send SMS from your account. Outgoing and incoming SMS are stored in your Inbox and Sent Items folders, just like emails.
- Gmail Contacts List Connectivity: Select SMS recipients from your Gmail contacts (if you have their mobile number saved). Or input new numbers to message other people.
- SMS Signatures: Customize signatures of your SMS, to let recipients know who the messages are from.
Getting Started – 3 Steps
1. Create Trial Account – Free 15 day, no-commitment trial account. Includes 25 SMS credits.
2. Download Gmail SMS – Start sending messages! Switch products at any time. Your SMS credits are good with any product.
3. Upgrade to a Paid Account – Any time during your Gmail SMS trial, you can select a pricing plan for your country and make a purchase. Our Support team is available to assist you in choosing the plan that best suits your unique needs.
User Instructions – Tutorials on Gmail SMS installation, sending your first message, changing settings, etc.